Cyber & Privacy Risks Webinar 10/11
September 21, 2016
Technology is changing the landscape of the cyber & privacy insurance marketplace.
In today’s professional environment business owners and leaders need to address the modern challenges organizations face including protecting against new threats and exposures. This webinar will focus on understanding cyber exposures and how to properly insure against these risks.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Have you thought about a network interruption?
- How would it affect your income?
- Do you back up your data?
- Do you use the cloud to store information?
- Have you reviewed the cloud providers contract terms?
- How would it affect your business if the cloud was suddenly taken offline?
- Do you accept payment cards? (Visa, MasterCard, Discover etc…)
- Are you PCI compliant?
- Have you reviewed your Merchant Services Agreement?
- Are your employees trained in the safe handling of sensitive data?
- Do you have a plan if an employee steals information from you?
- Are you prepared to handle the costs of notifications, regulatory fines, PCI and HIPAA assessments among others.
All size industries are exposed to cyber threats and it is important that you understand and proactively manage the risk to your business.
Cyber Risks & Privacy Webinar
Tuesday, October 11th
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The webinar is free for RRA prospects and clients.
Ken is a Professional and Executive Liability Broker with Burns & Wilcox Brokerage. Previously, he was a Regional Director and an Underwriting Manager for Burns & Wilcox, North America’s largest independent wholesale broker. Ken began his insurance career with Burns & Wilcox just after graduation from the University of Michigan-Flint with a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Mathematics. Ken led a dedicated Professional Liability unit as the Practice Leader for Technology E&O, Cyber & Privacy Insurance as well as Media Liability within a dedicated Center of Excellence.