November 11, 2016
6 Reasons to Flip the Switch
1. MMIC is a mutual company and our owners are our policy holders. Unlike ProAssurance and Medical Protective Company (MedPro) we are dedicated to our policy holders, not investors without an interest. We have paid over $120,000,000 in dividends back to Shareholders over the last 10 years.
2. MMIC is based in Minnesota with local claims and safety consultants on the ground in Madison and Appleton.
3. A dedicated Litigation Support Team comprised of Physicians reaches out at the first sign of a claim or suit so your team can stay focused on patient care. 95% of Physicians describe this support as very valuable.
4. All MMIC Medical Malpractice policies come with a Cyber endorsement, offering further value and
security to your office and practice.
5. Online technology solutions provided to you at no charge that offer time-saving tools and resources for managing your everyday work tasks. Features include HR management tools, ACA updates and
compliance deadlines, daily newsfeeds with legislative changes, benefit enrollment tools, wellness and
6. Partnering with a Top 100 US Insurance Agency whose dedicated team of Medical Malpractice specialists have over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
For questions or to discuss further, please contact:
Bill Schulte, Vice President
Robertson Ryan & Associates
414.283.4208 I email@example.com
MMIC is the Midwest’s leading provider of medical liability insurance and risk management services for medical professionals. For 35 years, MMIC has helped health care organizations reduce risk and improve patient and resident safety. MMIC currently insures over 20,000 doctors countrywide and over 500 clinics and hospitals in 16 states.
RRA is a Top 100 US Insurance Agency based in Wisconsin. With a broad range of solutions for Business, Personal and Benefits Insurance, RRA counsels and assists more than 25,000 clients. Our approach has gone beyond writing insurance policies; we develop comprehensive programs that proactively manage our client’s risks throughout the year. With a 50+ year tradition of industry expertise we have established a reputation as a trusted partner.