Byon October 26, 2017
BENEFITS TO CAPTIVE OWNERS ARE COMPELLING:
• Unused premium dollars are returned to members in the form of a dividend;
• Initial premium pay-in amounts are often less than conventional insurance programs;
• Premiums are based on your company’s loss experience;
• Captive participants earn investment income on the dollars in their loss fund;
• Enhanced risk control programs help reduce your losses, improving your dividend and ultimately reducing your up-front premiums;
• As an owner of a captive, you have control over your insurance destiny.
FINANCIAL PROTECTION THROUGH A CAPTIVE CAN BE EXCEPTIONAL:
Policies are issued and reinsured by nationally recognized A rated insurers.
COVERAGES AVAILABLE UNDER THE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
• Workers Compensation
• General Liability
• Product Liability
• Commercial Auto
Whether your business is currently insured under a conventional guaranteed cost insurance program, incurred or paid loss retro, or are utilizing a large deductible or SIRs, you will find the information about captives very helpful in reducing your long-term insurance costs.