Celebrating the PIA
We are proud to recognize RRA team members past, present and upcoming professional accomplishments. Robertson Ryan has a long history of being involved in the Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) of Wisconsin. We are Wisconsin’s largest Independent Insurance Agency and 1 of 620 Wisconsin agencies involved in the state’s PIA. Beyond Wisconsin, we are a high contributing member of PIA on a national level.
PIA was founded with objectives that are as relevant today as they were back in 1931:
- Educate agency owners and staff about insurance concepts
- Keep agents informed about changing company offerings
- Allow agents to assist one another in proper underwriting of their business
- Increase cooperation between carriers and agents
- Encourage uniform policy writing and assist in proper form completion
- Advocate for agents in legislative matters
- Foster acquaintanceship among agents so they could support one another
- Protect the American Agency System
We’re proud to recognize the following RRA Agent Owners:
At the WI PIA Convention last week Sean Paterson was elected President and is starting his 1 year term. Congrats Sean!
Dennis Kuhnke will be elected PIA National President next month. This is yet another significant accomplishment!
We recognize it takes a lot to balance family, career and volunteerism, so we owe a great deal of gratitude to everyone volunteering in our industry and in the communities we work and live in.
Pictured left to right: Jim Polaski (Agent Owner Waukesha Office), Dennis Kuhnke (Agent Owner Milwaukee Office), Martina Earney (Associate Milwaukee Office), Sean Paterson (Agent Owner Waukesha Office), Mark Besting (Agent Owner Waukesha Office)