Craig Semler Wins 3rd Annual Jack Ryan Community Service Award
Robertson Ryan & Associates presented their 3rd Annual Jack Ryan Community Service Award. The award was established in honor of one of our illustrious founders, Jack Ryan, whose inclusive vision is one we carry on today. At Robertson Ryan we make it a priority to volunteer and donate to local non-profits. Collectively we recognize our business is about people and the communities we serve. It is our shared goal to make wide reaching and positive impacts where we live and work.
The Jack Ryan Community Service Award recognizes Craig for his excellence in the community. Craig is the Assistant Fire Chief for Harford and he follows in his father’s footsteps in regards to his service with the fire department, it is such a significant giving contribution to our community.
Craig is also a large supporter of Harford Union High School sports programs and other community projects. Below is just a few of the highlights of how Craig has made a difference for his community:
- In 2021, he donated $40,000 to the Orioles Onward Program at Hartford Union High School, this is a fundraising effort to renovate and improve the outdoor athletic facilities
- Support the Troops Donor and Leader (RRA 2021 Service Day Project)
- Organized Support the Troops grant towards postage of mailing care packages to troops
- Organized Slinger Museum grant towards purchasing humidifiers for the museum
- & much, much, more for the community of Hartford
Our other Jack Ryan Service Award Nominees received $500 for their charities of choice.
- Tina Pope
- Therese Shirley
Robertson Ryan & Associates would like to thank everyone on their team for their ongoing support and work within the communities we serve. Thank you.