Robertson Ryan Charitable Foundation Awards Seven Donations
In 2022 we launched the Robertson Ryan Charitable Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit and through our Agent Owners and Associates we are committed to donating, volunteering and making lasting impacts. Our foundation’s mission is simple: to strengthen our communities.
At our Summer Agent Meeting we had the opportunity to award seven substantial donations to non-profits from the Robertson Ryan Charitable Foundation.
Prior to our meeting, we had nominations submitted by several of our agent owners to the foundation. We celebrated all nominees and awarded $10,000 to seven non-profits, through a Charity Shark Tank pitch. ($5,000 from a SECURA Insurance donation to the fund and a Robertson Ryan match of $5,000). It was truly inspiring to hear from our agent owners about their involvement and passion serving their communities.
We are proud to award donations to the following non-profits:
- Forward Scholars will receive a $3,000 donation in honor of Jack Loppnow
- Home of the Sparrow will receive a $2,500 donation in honor of Daniel Hickey
- Three Square Food Bank will receive a $2,000 donation in honor of Tom & Vicky Raasch
- Next 18 will receive a $1,500 donation in honor of Alex Kihslinger
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will receive a $500 donation in honor of Jim Mangold
- Center for Veterans Issues will receive a $250 donation in honor of Eric Zauner
- Sisters Lyme Aide will receive a $250 donation in honor of Chris Spangler
With our industry partnerships, and fueled by the passion of our team, we are committed to making a difference now, and for many years to come.
For more information visit our Charitable Foundation website.