Jack Ryan Community Service Award
Patti Blaschka Wins 1st Annual Jack Ryan Community Service Award
January 2020 (Milwaukee, WI) Robertson Ryan & Associates presented their 1st Annual Jack Ryan Community Service Award during their Holiday Luncheon in December. The award is established in honor of one of our illustrious founders, Jack Ryan, whose inclusive vision is one we carry on today. At Robertson Ryan we make it a priority to volunteer and donate to local non-profits. Collectively we recognize our business is about people and the communities we serve. It is our shared goal to make wide reaching and positive impacts where we live and work.
Milwaukee-based Agent, Patti Blaschka, is the inaugural winner. The Jack Ryan Community Service Award recognizes Patti for her excellence in the community. Patti’s dedication to animal welfare, both locally and nationally, as well as her commitment to the commercial real estate industry and her overall support of community, non-profits and people in general have earned her this badge. Patti received multiple nominations from her peers.
”My volunteer work is extremely rewarding, especially supporting the staff and people who work in the animal community every day. They have a high rate of compassion fatigue, given what they see and do every day. I want to be a bright spot to all of their work and remind them why they are doing what they do. Being able to give back monetarily relieves some of the budgetary pressure they also have to deal with,” said Patti Blaschka. Some of Patti’s community service endeavors include:
- Elmbrook Humane Society, Annual Wagfest Fundraiser Committee – (2007 – Present)
Patti was one of the founding members of this event in 2006. It is now Elmbrook’s largest annual fundraiser.
- Wisconsin Federated Humane Societies Board of Directors – (2012 – Present)
This is animal welfare organization serving animal shelters and rescue groups in the State of Wisconsin providing resources and educational opportunities to the members as well as promoting and advancing humane care of all animals. In 2020, Patti is co-chairing their annual 2-day conference.
- Washington County Humane Society Board of Directors – (2019 – Present)
- Urban Ecology Center’s Development Committee – (2018 – Present)
Robertson Ryan via Patti is an annual sponsor for their Summer Solstice and Hike Milwaukee events.
- WCREW- Annual Showcase Commercial Real Estate Awards Committee/Judge Liaison – (2017 – Present)
- RRA Community Service Day at Elmbrook Humane Society – (2018 – Present)
- Monetary contributions to low cost spay/neuter clinics and medical need funds directed to families that cannot otherwise afford these services
Robertson Ryan & Associates and their industry partners United Heartland and Accident Fund donated $2,000 to Patti’s charity of choice, which she graciously matched.