At Robertson Ryan we understand the importance of staying current in changing laws and finding better ways to manage your operations. We invite you to participate in our client-focused webinars. Beyond these topics, many of our agents offer private educational programming customized for client specific industries and needs.
Zombies & Vampires: Infectious Disease Issues in the Workplace
October 29, 10am (CDT)
As Halloween approaches, please join attorney Noah A. Frank of SmithAmundsen LLC for a lively webinar on infectious diseases in the workplace-including avoiding transformative bites from zombies!
- Preparing for the inevitable;
- Recognizing hazards and exposures;
- Critical response – containment, mitigation, and remediation;
- Communicating with the workforce and public – balancing HIPAA and privacy concerns with the right to know;
- Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Disease Act issues;
- OSHA reporting; and
- Employee leave issues – FMLA, ADA, and others.
Disaster Preparedness, Business Continuity & Assisting Employees
November 14, 10am (CST)
2017 & 2018 brought us an unprecedented number of natural disasters. The damage to human life and property are both staggering and heartbreaking. All parts of the world face the possibility of floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, landslides, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other natural phenomena. Are you prepared if disaster would strike you? This course will help you prepare! This presentation is eligible for 1 SHRM credit.