Car windshield in the rain



If a tree falls on your car in the forest, will your insurer hear you? What if you’re hit by an uninsured motorist? Does your state require liability coverage?  How much is your deductible if your car is stolen?

It’s easy to understand why you need personal auto insurance. Now let your Robertson Ryan agent make your particular coverage easy to understand:

  • Figure out which carrier offers you the best coverage, price and service
  • Ensure you meet your state’s insurance requirements
  • Clarify exactly what your policy covers
  • Help you in case you need to make a claim

Your agent helps you keep your coverage up to date, delivering fast answers and prompt, down-to-earth service. Because at Robertson Ryan, we hear you.

Protect your wheels: Personal auto coverages


Protects you against claims or lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage for which you’re legally responsible through ownership, maintenance or use of an insured automobile. Some states set minimum coverage amounts, some mandate no-fault coverage, some leave it all up to you—and your agent.


Pays medical expenses for people injured while in an insured car.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

Uninsured coverage pays for bodily injury if you’re injured by an uninsured motorist, hit-and-run driver, or driver whose insurer goes bankrupt. Underinsured coverage takes over when damages exceed the other driver’s liability limits. Some states require uninsured motorist coverage unless you specifically waive it.

Physical Damage

Collision coverage protects against loss when your auto overturns or collides with another vehicle or object, regardless of fault. Comprehensive coverage applies to losses due to fire, theft, weather, vandalism and other occurrences. Coverage also applies to unowned or substitute autos.

Optional Additions

Ask your Robertson Ryan agent about auto insurance additions such as coverage for towing, car rental, and driving in Mexico.