- Disability: Disability insurance pays a % of an employee’s salary when they are not able to work as a result of injury or illness.
- Accident: Accident insurance provides an added layer of financial protection should you become injured, which helps pay for expenses that your major medical insurance doesn’t cover.
- Special Risk: Special insurance coverage for cancer or critical illness that provides a lump-sum benefit for the diagnosis of critical illness.
- Medical Bridge: Supplements core medical coverage offers benefits such as health screenings, rehabilitation and doctor visits.
- Dental: Dental insurance with multiple plan options including preventative, basic and major services. Ability to add orthodontia.
- Vision: Vision insurance designed to reduce costs for routine preventive eye care (eye exams) and prescription eyewear (eyeglasses and contact lenses).
- Life: A variety of life insurance plans are available based on the employees and families needs. Life insurance is available for family members of the employee as well.
Additional Features Include:
• Benefits Administration Platform available at no cost
• Value-Add programs available to employees at no cost e.g. TeleMedicine
• Pre-Enrollment digital communication & Post-Enrollment process for new hires
• Core enrollment opportunity if desired
• Group or Individual
• Portable Products