Loss Control Manager
Darren graduated from University of Wisconsin Stevens Point with a Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness with an emphasis on Safety and Health Protection.
He started his career in 1996 as a Safety Specialist in the private sector and joined Robertson Ryan & Associates in 2011. Darren has a strong command of the challenges a client faces as they work toward a safer working environment.
Some of Darren’s daily loss prevention responsibilities include:
- Developing risk reduction plans with clients addressing major loss sources
- Assisting with the development of safety teams
- Identifying hazards
- Ergonomics in the workplace
- Assisting and training in OSHA compliance
- Conducting mock OSHA surveys
- Formalizing accident investigations and establishing effective return to work programs
(262) 478 3271